Skin cancer is by far the most common of all cancers. The lifetime risk of melanoma for whites is 2.5% (1 in 40). Don’t wait. We guarantee to see any skin condition within ONE WEEK
Dr Nikko was on Houston’s Fox news. Click here for more information on Smart Graft.
27150 US Highway 290
Cypress TX, 77433
We are now hiring a talented dermatologist – please email us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for a highly qualified aesthetician, e-mail Carla@drnikko.com or call office 713-960-1311
Advanced Dermatology in Cypress, Texas
Welcome to Nikko Dermatology. We are a local dermatology practice with a coast-to-coast reputation for both cosmetic and medical dermatology. Founded by Dr. Anthony Nikko, a Board Certified dermatologist, we use the latest medical techniques to ensure that our patients receive the finest in medical care for their skin.
Over the years, Nikko Dermatology has grown into one of the most well-known and well-respected dermatology practices in Texas. Whatever skin issues may be of concern to you, Dr. Nikko can answer your questions and suggest the best treatment options. Whether the issue is medical or cosmetic, Dr. Nikko is committed to providing superior patient care and privacy utilizing the most up-to-date advances in technology and research.
The joy of feeling confident in your appearance is immeasurable. At Nikko Dermatology, we do not view cosmetic dermatology or skin rejuvenation as an indulgence, but rather as a positive step and an important investment in your future and in your self-confidence. Many of the issues patients want to address are age-related. Dermatologic intervention at the appropriate time can make a significant difference and can minimize the effects on your skin. Here are some of the procedures that can do wonders for your appearance and your self-confidence:
- Botox®. As we age, wrinkles become more apparent, particularly in certain areas. Botox is a safe and effective method of reducing wrinkles, laugh lines, crow’s fees, frown lines and similar wrinkles.
- Injectable fillers such as Juvederm®, Radiesse®, Restylane® and Perlane® are used to reduce wrinkles, add volume and restore the natural contours of your face.
- Chemical Peels. This procedure is designed to remove dead skin cells and stimulate new cell production. It is an effective method of addressing fine lines, freckles, uneven skin, age spots, shallow scars (including acne scars) and certain other skin conditions.
- Laser Treatments. IPL (intense pulsed light) laser treatments can remedy skin discoloration, blemishes, both fine lines and deep wrinkles, and pigmentation issues resulting from sun exposure. They can also remove unwanted hair permanently.
- Fat Grafting (FAMI). Some people experience loss of volume and muscle shrinkage, making their facial features appear sunken. Dr. Nikko’s minimally invasive FAMI (fat autografting muscle injection) procedure corrects deficiencies in volume by transferring fat from one area of the body to the area to another.
Using these and other techniques, Dr. Nikko can customize a plan that addresses your concerns, and perform the procedure(s) that will help you to look and feel your best.
Dr. Nikko specializes in treating a wide array of medical conditions affecting the skin. Those conditions include skin cancer, as well as skin diseases such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and nail diseases:
- Skin Cancers. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States. Although all skin cancers share certain characteristics, there are several different types. Early detection is the key to successful treatment.
- Acne is the most common skin condition, causing lumps, cysts, and pimples primarily on the face and neck. Although many myths have been dispelled about how and why the condition develops, Dr. Nikko believes that a healthy lifestyle can help to restore the skin’s appearance. He will review with you the possible treatments for acne and for the scarring that often accompanies it.
- The term eczema includes numerous conditions that result in inflamed, dry, red and itchy skin. It includes various types of dermatitis, and can be caused by environmental elements, chemicals, food sensitivities and other causes. It is important to contact Dr. Nikko as quickly as possible for diagnosis and treatment.
- Psoriasis occurs when skin cells grow too rapidly. Those cells collect into lesions. The five types of psoriasis vary in appearance, exhibit different symptoms, and call for different treatment option.
- Rosacea causes redness, visible blood vessels, pimples, and swelling. It may look as if the person’s flushed appearance is the result of being sunburned or suffering from acne. While the cause of rosacea is not known, there are triggers that can lead to flare-ups. Upon diagnosis by Dr. Nikko, he will discuss with you the appropriate treatment options.
These are just some of the conditions that may affect your skin and call for medical attention.
Board Certified Dermatologist in Cypress
The skin is the body’s largest organ. It deserves to be treated well. When issues arise, either medical or cosmetic, we can help. If you are concerned about the condition of your skin, or if you are interested in learning more about skin rejuvenation, call our Cypress dermatology office today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Anthony Nikko.